Monday, August 3, 2009

Head Quality Service asking me to refund the MF (ULIP) docs

1


My questions are :

1) How will the ICICI MF department know that they have to refund me the full value?

2) How will they know that i have been duped and they have to return the money with interest till date?

3) As per the ULIP terms, ULIP surrendered during the first year will attract some penalty? Who will tell them that this is a diff. case?

4) Why am I not receiving anything in writing from ICICI?

5) What about the other losses?

6) Why are they not acting on the request and sending me robotic replies again and again?

1 Response to Head Quality Service asking me to refund the MF (ULIP) docs

September 19, 2019 at 5:10 PM

Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.

Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

Post a Comment